Saturday, October 12, 2013

Finishes!

I was able to finish a couple things this past week. Yay me!!!  Finishing is so hard for me.  I get so easily distracted with new ideas and fabric.  But I am finding that the feeling I get from actually finishing something is so great that I want to continue to do it!  So look for more finishes soon!

Here is the 10 minute table runner that I made for my boss for her birthday.


And I have finally finished the runner, topper and coasters for my sister.  We picked out this fabric almost a year ago.


I have also discovered that I really suck at taking pictures of my finishes.  I have to find better lighting and maybe a newer camera. 

Going to work on my WIP list.  It seems to help me be accountable.  

What are you working on?
Have a blessed week!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...