Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 Hello Friends


Hope you are all ready for the holidays!  I am waiting on a few packages yet.  I want to make the puppies all tie blankets.  Need to get them cut out tonight.  They need to be finished by Friday.  We celebrate our Christmas on Christmas Eve.  I will be off from Friday until Tuesday.  It will be nice to have that time off.  I usually deep clean and put my decorations away.  Maybe I will start tackling the scrap piles.

Did you do any sewing for Christmas gifts?  I actually did!  I made a few zipper bags for some friends.  It felt good to sew again!


I took my time.  They were more work than I thought they would be but it was good work.  Felt so good to be back at the sewing machine.  I hope this is what I needed to jump start my motivation.  I have lots of fabric that needs to be cut into useable sizes.  That is my winter project.

And just for fun.  I had the girls a few weeks ago.  Here they are all cuddled together.  They really are the best of friends.

That is all I have for you this year.  I want to thank you all for reading my blog and commenting.  It really means a lot to me!  Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and whatever else you celebrate.  Hope you can enjoy the magic of the season.

Here's hoping for a safe and wonderful 2022!

Blessings!
Amy




1 comment:

  1. Your zippy bags look great! I'm sure they will be appreciated by the people who receive them. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...