Sunday, June 30, 2013

First Block for Swoon 2013 and a finish!

Here is my first Swoon block!


So it's not perfect. I still need to square it up but I don't think it's too bad for my first one. :)

Here is a finish.  This quilt was made with my scraps by a friend of Charisma's.  Charisma then quilted for me.  I finally got the binding done. :)  One more to bind.


The weather has been weird here lately.  I felt like we were living in London or Seattle with all the rain we were having.  It is a beautiful day today though.  I was able to finish my Swoon block this morning so I can get outside this afternoon.

Have a Blessed week!
Amy


2 comments:

  1. Your block looks good! :-). We've been having lots of rain over here too, but just in time for Canada Day... A couple of sunny days!

    ReplyDelete

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...