Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where did May go?

Busy is the term for the month.  Last month was my birthday and we did a little celebrating. :)  Since my birthday is on the 5th of May we decided to celebrate Cinco de mayo.  I love super hero movies.  We saw Ironman 3 then visited our favorite mexican restaurant.  Here are my son, sister and I.


I have been trying to finish some things and as promised I have a picture of my latest finish.  This is the lap size rag quilt that I made for my friend Penny.

I'm going to take a little break and do some closet cleaning.  But I am really excited to finish some other great things.

Thanks for stopping by.
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...