Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Swoon 2013 and a finish

Here is the fabric I will be using for my Swoon blocks.  It's Lark by Amy Butler.

I have also finished a quilt from two years ago.  The pattern is Yellow Brick Road and my dear friend Charisma quilted it for me.  The fabric was my first purchase from my local quilt store-The Quilter's Compass.  It was actually from the owners stash so I don't know the designer.  So happy this is finished!

Because I have actually finished some things I get to start something new! Cannot wait to cut out my fabric for the Swoon quilt.  I just need to get the 4 1/2 yards of white and the backing.  

Stay tuned for more finishes.  I have two quilts that Charisma made with my scraps that I am almost done binding. :)

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday.  We will be going to Summerfest in Milwaukee on Thursday for my son's first concert.  We will be seeing the band Fun. I can't wait!  Hope to get some sewing in over the weekend.

Blessings!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...