Sunday, March 21, 2021

Ab Intra PQ 12

 Hello friends

I have finally made my word of the year. This has been a hard year. Any guesses on my word? Here it is:


I am hoping we can all find some 'joy' this year.  I did have a pretty good year despite the pandemic.  But like many of you, I did not get to see my family as much as I would have liked.  I know this year will be different.  My son will be vaccinated soon and we can start to live again.

Making this yesterday was a great chance to participate in the Project Quilting 12.6 challenge.  I have not made anything for this challenge in a couple of years now.  Was trying to focus on catching up.  I was in a good position to make this for the challenge.  This weeks challenge was Ab Intra.  Meaning 'within'.  This is my 5th word of the year.  It's a word I will keep in my mind everyday.  It will spark my creativity.  I find 'joy' in sewing and crafting.  I am working on some crochet right now.  In between the many quilt projects I have going on.  I hope you can find some joy in your day.  Today and every day.

This little wall hanging is 9x7.5.  I used Sam Hunter Designs book Quilt Talk.  If you follow the link it is actually on sale right now!  Thank you, Sam!  This was made in Monticello, Wisconsin.

Big thank you to Kim and Trish for making these challenges.  They are a lot of fun and I hope to be back into making all of them again soon.


Blessings

Amy

 


3 comments:

  1. beautiful and perfect! So happy you joined in ;) I always love seeing what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is a great “word of the year”! And your mini is really cute. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...