Wednesday, July 10, 2019

FAL Q3

Hello Friends

It's time to make my list for quarter 3 of the Finish-a-long.  Please check out this link.
I have been doing ok with my list so far this year.  Let's see how I can do for this quarter.

My list is as follows:


  • continue to finish a quilt a month.  I have enough tops made to finish 12 quilts this year.  I have 6 done.  Hoping to get 3 more done this quarter
  • finish the stuffed cow I am making for my bestie's new granddaughter.  She is arriving in September but I would like to get it done now.
  • I need to make the setting stones for my Vintage Christmas quilt and get that made into a top.
  • I would like to finish my Swoon table runner.  Needs quilting.
  • cut out and finish 2 Advent calendars.  I always say I am not buying them any more and then my local quilt store gets some cute ones I can't resist!


I think I will call this my list.  Wish me luck!

Blessings
Amy


3 comments:

  1. Oh, a quilt a month! That is awesome!! Sounds like you've already got lots done this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list with some lovely projects! I hope you are making good progress! Thank you for joining us in the Finish-A-Long, on behalf of all hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...