Wednesday, July 31, 2019

7th finish of the year

Hello Friends

I am happy to report that I have finished my 7th quilt of the year.  If you remember, my goal this year is to finish the quilt tops I already have made.  I will do a year in review and show you all of them at the end of the year.  I think I may end up finishing 13. :)

So here is number 7.


This is a strip quilt made from my stash.  I used phone book pages as a foundation to make the blocks.  This top was actually put together 2 years ago.  I am easily distracted and did not get this to the quilter very fast.  I will post a picture of the back later.  It's in red dot Grunge fabric.
My long-armer has 3 more quilts of mine.  Hoping to get #8 back soon.  I need to put together my Vintage Christmas blocks and gather backing fabric for a couple more quilts.
This has been so satisfying.  Less truly is more!

Hope you are having a great summer!
Blessings
Amy

2 comments:

  1. This is a spectacular quilt! Your photo makes me really want to make one.

    ReplyDelete

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...