Tuesday, February 10, 2015

18 years..where did they go?

Yesterday was my son's birthday.  I can not believe he is 18 already.  Those sleepless nights seem like yesterday.  He didn't like to sleep.  He wanted to be up where the action was.  He would cat nap.  I don't think I slept for those first 2-3 years either.  But I wouldn't change a thing.  He has been such a blessing to me and my family.  So in honor of my grown up young man, here are a few pictures of him as a baby.

I am so proud of this boy.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for him and me.
Happy Birthday Samuel Richard!

Blessings
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...