Wednesday, October 2, 2019

2019 FAL-Q3 Finishes

Hello Friends

I just found out that quarter 3 is up for finishes.  I am happy to report I had 3 finishes this quarter.  I wonder how I did on my list. 
Here is my list for Q3:

  • continue to finish a quilt a month.  I have enough tops made to finish 12 quilts this year.  I have 6 done.  Hoping to get 3 more done this quarter
  • finish the stuffed cow I am making for my bestie's new granddaughter.  She is arriving in September but I would like to get it done now.
  • I need to make the setting stones for my Vintage Christmas quilt and get that made into a top.
  • I would like to finish my Swoon table runner.  Needs quilting.
  • cut out and finish 2 Advent calendars.  I always say I am not buying them any more and then my local quilt store gets some cute ones I can't resist!

Well, I didn't do too bad.  I finished 3 tops, and cut the setting stones and sashing for my Vintage Christmas quilt.  The cow was started then lost and started again.  Did not get the Swoon runner done or the Advent calendars.  They will go on my list for Q4.

Here are pictures of what I did this quarter:

Hex on you quilt finished Sept 2019

Missing U quilt finished Aug 2019


String quilt finished July 2019


Working on the embroidery on the Vintage Christmas quilt.  Sashing and corner stones cut.

I am linking all of my finishes up with DizzyQuilts.  You can find them here.

I will get working on my list for Q4.  Stay tuned!

Blessings
Amy

1 comment:

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...