Monday, January 6, 2020

FAL Q4

Hello Friends!

I have done really well with my list this quarter.  Here is my list:

  • Put borders on my Floral Birch Bark quilt and send to quilter
  • Do the embroidery and put together Vintage Christmas Quilt and send to quilter
  • Finish 2 of the 3 Advent calendars I am working on
  • Finish stuffed cow for baby gift
  • Bind quilt #10 and hopefully #11 and #12

These are the 12 quilts I finished this year.





So what did I get finished?  I put the borders on Birch Bark and actually finished it!  That was quilt #12.  I did the embroidery and put together Vintage Christmas and that is now at the quilter.  I finished 2 Advent Calendars.  And I did the binding and finished quilts 10,11 and 12.  The only thing I did not finish is the stuffed cow.  That got lost in the mounds of fabric and I am not sure where it is.

I think I did pretty good this quarter.  Things are changing with the FAL.  No more link ups.  It will all be done through Instagram now.  Well, I best be starting my list for next quarter. :)  I am linking up here.

Blessings
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...