Wednesday, April 17, 2019

2019 FAL-Q2 list

Hello Friends

I am going to be working on some things for quarter 2.  I will not be sewing much for the month of May so my list will be small.

-continue to finish a quilt a month.  This is working well for me.  I have a bunch of tops made that just need quilting.  I am hoping to get a few off to my long-armer friend soon.

-make the borders and corner stones for the Vintage Christmas quilt.  The blocks are made minus 1 that needs rick rack.  Hopefully by quarter 3 I can have this put together.

-organize sewing room.  I am hoping to remodel the master bathroom this year and get my clothes out of the sewing room so I can actually get my sewing items put away.

-finish my small swoon tablerunner.  This was made last year and needs to be finished!

Well, that is my list.  I don't have pictures of these things but I thought I would share my Easter bunny.


Hope you all have a blessed Easter.
I am linking up to the FAL here.

Blessings
Amy


2 comments:

  1. Good list! Have fun with it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I hope you are making some progress. On behalf of the hosts of the Finish-A-Long, thank you foe joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...