Thursday, February 21, 2019

PQ 10.4 Pixel play

Hello Friends

This weeks challenge is Pixel play.  I made a pixel quilt for season 8 and was not feeling into this at all.  But, I gave in and 3 hours later I had this quilt.

I am sorry the picture is not the best.  It's all I had time for.  Since my move in May. I am trying to use up what I have on hand.  Those beads are something I've had for many years and I decided I needed to use them.  I am still sorting my sewing room and trying to decide what to do with all of the mini quilts I have made or received.  I just don't have the room for them anymore.

This piece is 17x17 plus 2 inches for the beads.  And, was made in Monticello Wi.

Voting opens Sunday.  Let me know if you need the link to vote.

Blessings
Amy

2 comments:

  1. it's wonderful! I love the beads and I'm so happy you are creating!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Amy - I love the beads!

    ReplyDelete

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...