Thursday, December 5, 2013

Progress?

I wish I could say I have been away from here because I have been a mad woman sewing 24/7.  That is not the case though.  I have sewn a few things but not like I did in the summer.  I hope to find my sewing mojo soon.  I have Christmas gifts to make for my co workers and less than two weeks to finish them.  I better get to the quilt store because I honestly have no fabric.  I have been using my scraps all summer and now I am struggling to find fabric to use for bigger projects.
This is not a bad thing.  I am so grateful to have used up so much of my fabric.  I can now actually buy some new fabric without the guilt.
I hope to make at least one more blog post before the end of the year.  If not, I will leave you with the blessings of the season!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I can't wait to see what 2014 brings!

We were asked to make or bring in a stocking for the fireplace one of the ladies had made at work.  I had some leftover scraps from my sister's table runner.  This stocking is from www.diaryofaquilter.com by Amy Smart.  It is so fast and easy that I think I will stock up on Christmas fabric at the end of the year and make a bunch for next Christmas.

I will hopefully be back soon to show you what I am making my co workers this year.
Blessings
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...