Sunday, July 28, 2013

On Vacation! :)

I have been on vacation since July 21.  I will be off until August 5. :)  We have been doing day trips and some relaxing.  I was able to finish a quilt top. I have had this pack of fat 8ths of Cheep Talk from Connecting Threads forever.  What to do with fat 8ths???  I really had no idea until I came across a free pattern on Moda Bakeshop called Cobblestone Path Quilt by Pauline Francis.  She used a dessert roll but I just cut into my fat 8ths.  Here it is.  Very simple and fast.  Now to find backing....
Of course it loaded sideways.  Hope you can see it.  I will be using this pattern again for sure.

My friend Marilyn will be visiting on Tuesday for a sew day.  I can't wait.  I will hopefully have some finished projects to show then. 

Hope you all have a blessed week!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...