Friday, April 26, 2013

Diaper Cake


My friend Marilyn had a baby shower for our friend Violet.  It's a boy and she loves owls.  I was having a really hard time finding an owl for the top of the diaper cake.  Since I have so many scraps I decided to make my own.  I put taggies on the sides and used the ribbon as taggies on the feet.  It was a lot of fun to make and did not take too long. :) 

It's going to be warm here finally this weekend.  My son and I are going to get our bikes out and go for a ride. :)  Hoping to also get some sewing in.  Trying to make more of the Triple Zip Bag.  I will post pictures when I have a few more made.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...