Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1st

Happy April!
Hope everyone enjoyed Easter.  I had some days off last week and spent them with my son.  It was a lot of fun.  I went to this newer quilt store called The Sewcial Lounge.  It was the owners birthday so she offered 30% off. :)  I was able to get 1/2 yard of Liberty fabric and a fat quarter bundle of Color Me Retro!  Can't wait to use it.  I'm going to work on cutting out some fabric this week so I can do some sewing this weekend. :)  I will post pictures of what I am working on.  Nothing new-still trying to finish some things.  Had a binding lesson this weekend and had a blast with a new friend.
Have a blessed week!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...