Friday, March 8, 2013

Is it March already?

For that one person that reads this blog.  Sorry I have been away so long.  I must say that I have not finished any quilt tops but I am almost to a finish on a few.  I have a new goal that I am working on and I am actually getting those things done.  I must complete some things before I start anything new.  I have 10 tablerunners that were quilted by my dear friend Charisma over two years ago.  I am in the process of binding them.  I have completed two so far. :)  I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to the binding.  I have watched many tutorials on it and just can't find what I need.  I get the whole sewing to the front part, it's the hand sewing to the back that is troubling me.  I have even been so frustrated that I have done the machine binding just to finish something.  I hope this process of finishing projects helps me to learn to enjoy the binding part. 
I have a few things that I really want to start so I am really working towards finishing.  I am even designing my own quilt pattern. :)  Pipe dream but one I know I will accomplish one day.
Thanks for reading
Blessings
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...