Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Good-bye August

Well August is almost over.  I am so looking forward to September.  My son will be in school and my routine will get back in order.  I love routine!  My sister decided to have a garage sale the second weekend in Sept.  So I am going to put a table out with my sewed items and see how they do.  I need to make up some business cards first. :)  I have 6 bow tuck bags and about 30 coffee cozies ready.  I am currently making tea towel aprons.  I should have about 8 to sell.  What doesn't sell will eventually go on my Etsy store.  I will post photos when I get a chance.

Many blessings to any and all who read this.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...