Monday, August 13, 2012

Cool down :)

It's only 65 here today!  Yay!  Perfect day to sew.  Too bad I am at work. :(  My parents are having a garage sale the first weekend in September.  I have decided to sell some of my purses and other small items.  I will post a picture when I get them all done.  If things start selling I will set up an Etsy store. :)  I have a lot of sewing to do before then.  Plus I am getting ready to send my son back to high school.  He will be a sophmore this year.  Driving! Yikes!  I am so not ready for that.  I am very proud of him though.  He is working really hard to become a detective.  He thinks he might want to work for the FBI.
I want to thank Charisma for posting this little blog on her site. Check her out here http://charismascorner.com/.  She does amazing work and she is a wonderful person!  She is raising money for a mission trip to Haiti.  Please check out her site for the sale items.

Thanks for reading!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...