Tuesday, March 19, 2019

PQ 10.6 Chocolate Craving

Hello Friends!

I have been sewing a lot lately.  Mostly EPP but I will share that with you later.  This post is about the last project for this season of Project Quilting.  The challenge this week was Chocolate Craving.  I really had no idea what to do.  I was actually going to skip this one because I am quilting the flannel quilts I made with my father's shirts.  I just Googled chocolate quilts and a chocolate bunny showed up in my search.  I was going to make a pillow but decided on a little wall hanging instead.  And here it is:


This measures 8x8 and was made in Monticello WI.
The bunny was a scrap piece from my stash.  The floral background was purchased at Blue Bar Quilts in Middleton.  I just loved that floral and bought a yard to put in stash.  I love quilting from what I have on hand.
I will edit this post to share when and how to vote.
Big shout out to Kim and Trish for a great Project Quilting season!!!  Thank you both so much for all of your hard work.  You inspire us all!

Blessings!
Amy

5 comments:

  1. Adorable. The bunny is cute. I need to get busy working on my project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Amy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your (chocolate) Bunny wall hanging is SEW sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, that's a lovely spring/ Easter hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wall hanging! what a cute bunny. Thanks for joining in all the pq fun!

    ReplyDelete

Word of the year

 Hello Friends I have finally finished my word for the year.  Any guesses?  I went to a quilt retreat offered from the guild I am in. I was ...