Saturday, August 30, 2014

A finish

Hello!

I hope you all are having a great end of summer weekend.  School starts for my son on Wednesday.  His Senior year.  Yikes!  I will be posting a picture of him soon.

The quilt show at the local library was a success!  Lots of great comments.  Can't wait to put some new ones up in the Spring.  I have not done a lot of sewing lately as I have been dealing with an ill parent.  I think some things are settling down now and I can pick up the sewing again.  I do have a finish to show you.  I was gifted a puzzle of buttons last Christmas.  I don't have room or time for that but my friend's niece loves to do them and is putting it together for me.  I will pay her of course because we are going to frame it, but I wanted to make her something too.  I found this pattern- Lined-drawstring bag by Jeni Baker.  It was so easy to do I can't wait to make more.


That's all I have to show for today.  Look for another post in the next day or two.  I am going to the Quilt Expo and will have the honor of meeting a fellow blogger.  I will post that information and a little more about her in my next post.

Blessings
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...