Thursday, January 10, 2019

2019 Finish-a-long

Hello Friends

I have decided to challenge myself and participate in the 2019 Finish-a-long..  My friend Izzy is one of the hosts.  I have a lot that I would like to accomplish this year sewing wise so this will help motivate me.  Here is my list for Q1:

  • Finish a quilt a month-I have lots of tops made, just need to quilt and bind-specifically, Norway quilt, 3 flannel quilts from my father's shirts, and either the Birch Bark quilt or the Hex on You quilt.
  • Make and finish a quilted 'word' of the year-picked my word and am almost done.
  • Vintage Christmas quilt-make a block a week or 12 blocks this quarter
  • Organize my craft/sewing space-this needs to get done now

I think that is a doable list for this first quarter.  I have already finished one of the flannel quilts.
I will write about that later.

Hope you decide to join along!

Blessings
Amy

3 comments:

  1. This is a doable and solid list! I love the idea of a word of the year quilt. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I’m super happy you’ll be playing along! This is definitely a doable list and can’t wait to see the progress you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the FAL! What a great and doable list for your first go. Can't wait to see your word quilt. On behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete

Goals and random things

 Hello Friends Hope you are all doing well.  I am not sure anyone reads this anymore, but I am still going to use it to post my thoughts.  I...